Thursday, June 21, 2007

Going to the bukit batok civil service club today with william and evonne. That place is heavenly it's got a really big arcade, a swimming pool with those scary loopey slides and also a bowling alley...

Don't feel like going but my parent took the day off so they could bring me and my sisters there. Haizzz...i wanna stay at home there's like only four day till school reopens...why?

Time flies when i'm slacking around...though half of me wants to go back cause i feel really unhealthy. I still got those muscle cramps..painful when i stand up and sit down...

When we were doing the footdrill we kept repeating sedia and senang diri cause some of my platoon mates were not foing 90 degrees toes point down...

To those who go to NS i really pity you you've got to suffer more than me and to me that's alot already...lol good luck in the camp some say they're haunted...



Anyways signing off


Stacy a.k.a Cara

No comments: