Tuesday, June 12, 2007

haizz....i'm so bored. I can't believe i'm going to say this but i'm actually missing going to school. I mean it so much better staying at home slacking..I feel so unhealthy. Listening to Only Hope by Mandy Moore.

The SJAB Camp is coming up soon an the 18th to 20th. Thank God it's a day camp and we don't have to stay in school. I don't like overnight camps especially in school. I mean i can hardly fall asleep at home imagine in school with the hard floor and Ghost stories that all my seniors tell me and the others before we fall asleep.

Read Fatez taggie and i saw some hate mail...wonder who did it...okay i admit it's gets kinda irritating everytime a person beats you in studies...but who's so mean to do that. She erased it and thank god for that. I think someone like Glady's or one of her sidekicks...we will never know...

Signing Off
ME($+@Cy)

No comments: