Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oi...today was so boring...we had this novena mass thingy but it was sooooo boring...i was sittin next to fatima during the whole thing and she was going on and on with that Life with Derek theme song...i have to admit i joined in as well but i'm a diffrent case. She goes on and on about how michael seater is so cute and how he looks cute with the big geeky glasses. I mean seriously...talked about obssessed,,,not that i'm saying michael seater sucks but i guess his okay compared to some of the boys in my cat class...any of ya'll reading it...sry but seriously you guys are a bunch of wannabes i mean like seriously...

Well after the Novena thingy me siying, rachel and clarissa went to white sands. They followed me cause i went beggin and harrasing the whole day. I bought the latest fall out boy CD. I mean love their song but hate them...no offense to them but their too emo for my liking. After buying my Cd we went to take neoprints...accidentally stepped into a box with a couple making ouy inside...traumatised for life i tell you...

Anyways signing off...

ME!($+@CY)

No comments: