Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You know my uncle i was tellin you abt who suffered from the stroke. He died a few days back i think it was a friday morning at abt 3.45 am. Been at the wake for the days after. Yesterday we went to the cremation. I feel so sorry for uncle benards family. Aunty Chris broke down when they had the short procession and at the cremation.

The mandai creamtorium is kinda scary if you aske me....you have to past all these trees...imagine at night... *shudder*. The viewing hall was kinda big but our whole family and some of my cousins friends were there that it was filled to the brim. Okay i may be exaggerating abit but uncle benard had loads of freinds.

Anyways skipped school for friday and yesterday cause we were at the wake and then the cremation. Too much crying. Aunty Maureen, uncle benard's older sister, was pratically going hysterical...started crying myself.

Well i'm going to miss lame jokes and the way he calls me and my sisters names like stacy-malacie or my father joudy(sp?) which i think is a portugese word for jew...lol anyways..



IN LOVING MEMORY OF BERNARD ANTHONY KESSLER

MAY HE REST IN PEACE

No comments: