Friday, September 7, 2007

Well this is my 51st post whoop for me...go me go me go me uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh *trips and falls* I'm okay no need to bother...lol

Today had to go for SJAB. My legs are cramping and during the foot drills i had a sudden bout of stomach cramp like someone punceh me in the stomach, my friend says that maybe my 'soulmate' just got hit hard in the stomach in the stomach so i was like 'whaaa??' and she started to repeat it so i just took the chocolates in my hands and shoved it down her throat...so funny she went all diffrent colours. First kinda bluish cause she almost got choked then red cause she got angry at me and then even redder cause this guy she liked was staring at her...lol...

I'm reading a PURE smut fanfic. Foursome. Three guys, one girl...i wonder...lol

Well sighning off

See you later wankers.

Cara
BloodDagger
Stacy Kessler

No comments: